Thursday, December 12, 2013

self Portraits


Tip #1: Bring Something to Focus On

The problem that I saw when I looked through my viewfinder was that I didn't have anything to focus on aside from the items in the far distance. This of course would make for a perfectly blurry photo of me, which isn't at all what I wanted.
One easy solution to this problem is to bring something to stand in your place. Height doesn't matter so much as distance, but try to match it to yourself as best as you can for accuracy. If you have an extra tripod or light stand, these make perfect substitutes that will stand upright exactly where you need them. I was out in my yard so I grabbed a shovel from my shed, stuck it in the ground, focused and then moved the shovel. Rudimentary, but it worked perfectly.
Lighting, a single flash can do wonders for your portraits. I won’t go into any lighting details, but photography is about capturing light. You don’t need to buy a flash, I first started learning lighting using work lights. You can pick up a small but powerful work light from home depot for around ~$15.\

Environmental portraits 
I picked this photo because I like get my nails done and it shows that she does nails .I choose it because the colors pop out to me , its a good setting.
I picked this  photo because of the setting and I like this pictures because of the colors and the feel of the country. 

casual portrait

I picked this kid because his eyes pop out and everything about him is clear and perfect.

I picked this photo because it showed the mother and son and I liked this picture because the way the picture tell a story and the kid is happy.
formal portrait
 I picked this photo because I think that dressing in a military unifrom is formal. I like this picture because he looks sharp and everything is clean cut.
I like this picture because everything looks clean cut when you are military uniform. I picked this photo because clearly they are dressed they are in there formal dress.
Self Portraits 
I picked this photo this photo because I think Its cool that The sign is pointing to him . I like this photo because the way the lighting is viewed on just him .

I like this photo because it kinda means like everything is going fast and you just standing there. I picked this photo in because this is kinda what I want to to for my self portrait.

I will be shooting Rebecca ,we will be shooting her pictures out on the court yard.We will go out side and take pictures of shadwos or of her in the middle of the court yard. I want to take my photo outside and of me standing in a empty parking lot  

No comments:

Post a Comment