Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest photos taken

This photo was taken by Aaron Thomas , I would pick this as my favorite photo because the 8 years boy got the honer to receive the fallen sliders flag which happened to be his Father . The fact that the kid is trying not to cry and staying strong and you can tell the way the solider hands him the flag that he was very sorry for his lost and this photo just as a lot of emotion in it. I Think this photo made the cut for Top 40 is because the way the photo was taken is you can fell the sadness and hurt in the photo you can fell the emotion in the photo .

This photo was taken by Mark Pardew , I would pick this as my favorite photo because as you can see in the background there has been a fire and has ruined the little guys environment and he needs water .The  fact that the man cares about the animals and thats he cares thats the animal get the right amount of water is what really pulled me to the picture. I think this made the top 40 because in the back round you see something bad just happened and someone is coming to care about the animal and to help other animals is what I thin why it made it. 
This photo was taken by Louie Favorite, I Picked this one as one of my favorite photos because you can see the fact that the mom was so happy it brought tears and happiness to her eyes and the way she hold the little girl.The thing about this picture is it makes you feel happy the fact that her mom are it home to see her. this photo made the top 40 because of the felling you can fell in it and the care and heart it has in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment